- 0 Comments
- September 8, 2015
- by Tiffany Wier
- Leave a comment
Updated Bloodborne Pathogens Online Course Now Available!
*Course ID: CV01
This course provides information necessary to help reduce and eliminate the occupational risk associated with bloodborne pathogens. Topics include an overview of:
- The definition of a bloodborne pathogen
- The viruses (HBV, HCV, HIV) associated with an exposure
- Symptoms of infection
- Protection against exposure
- The steps to take if you are exposed
- The steps to properly clean up a contaminated area. contaminated
Target Audience: All occupationally exposed employees
*Once you click on the “Enroll” button and login, type “CV01″ into the search box. Then, click on the “Course Title” link and then the “Enroll” button. This will place the course under your “My Training”. You can launch the course from that page.