CVMIC is pleased to announce the addition of the Below 100 Program to our online course catalog. The Below 100 Program is designed to drastically reduce law enforcement line of duty deaths. It specifically addresses the operational areas of law enforcement that contribute to the greatest number of line of duty deaths, but are in large part preventable.
The first course in the program provides an overview and discusses each of the five Tenets. There is then a course specific to each Tenet. You must enroll in each offering separately.
- Wear Your Belt
- Wear Your Vest
- Watch Your Speed
- Complacency Kills!
- What’s Important Now
In addition to this program, there are also other online courses specific to law enforcement including:
- Responding to Domestic Abuse Calls
- Firearms Safety
- Off-Duty Conduct
- Law Enforcement Ethics
- Situational Awareness and Ambush Precautions
- Office Safety & Tactics for Chemical & Bomb Threat Response
- Guide to Consensual Encounters
- Personal Guidelines Part 1 and Part 2
- False Arrests and Arrest Liability
- Slips, Trips and Falls for Law Enforcement
- Bloodborne Pathogens for Law Enforcement
- Slower is Faster: Survival Driving Skills for Law Enforcement
For a complete listing of courses, log in to the Learning Link and click on the “Home” tab. Then click into the “Police” catalog. Under “Online Courses” click on “Law Enforcement”.