CVMIC offers training programs on a variety of risk management, safety and employment practices liability topics. Training is offered in a variety of formats to meet the needs of the membership.
- Onsite Classes – With onsite classes, your employees receive professional training without the need for travel. The Loss Control staff will conduct personalized classes right at your facility.
- Regional Training Programs – Join us for a seminar nearest to you. We offer three convenient training locations throughout the state –in Wauwatosa, Fox Valley & Madison. For the latest loss control topics and programs at these locations, check out our full training calendar.
CVMIC Training Calendar
- Video Library — Enjoy unlimited access to our extensive members-only library, which includes a wide variety of training videos.
- Online Training — Take advantage of our online classes at the Learning Link for training as it fits into your schedule. Online classes are available anytime – 24/7/365.
- Webinars — Attend training programs without leaving your office. Our monthly webinar programs discuss a variety of critical risk management, safety and liability topics. After the webinar has been completed, the recording is available for viewing at the Learning Link.
Member Attendee Criteria
All CVMIC members may attend regional training programs at no cost.
A minimum 48-hour cancellation notice is requested so that adjustments can be made in a timely, cost effective manner (ie: classroom size, caterers, speakers and program supplies). Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Non-Member Attendee Criteria
Non-members may attend regional training programs at a nominal fee as long as open seats are available. The fees for each program are listed with each individual class.