Vital and Responsive Insurance Programs
Members enjoy the benefits of insurance products that address the essential areas of risk experienced by municipalities across the state.
- $5 million in limits, each and every covered occurrence
- Members get replacement value coverage, select their deductible and obtain rates more competitive than individual purchase.
- Customized Municipal Liability coverage form.
- Self-Insured Retention options, starting as low as $10,000 per occurrence.
- Three-year, guaranteed-cost plan.
- Rates set by actuary.
- Realistic rates supported by capitalization.
Public Entity Excess
- For those municipalities wanting higher limits, this program provides excess liability of $5 million above the $5 million offered by CVMIC.
- Allows participants to take advantage of group-purchase structure and enjoy low cost effective rates not available individually.
Primary and Excess Workers’ Compensation Programs
- Provides extremely low group-purchase rates, so members save money over individual purchase plans.
- Leads the industry in dividend programs. Members can receive substantial dividends for good performance.(Primary program only).
Automobile Physical Damage Program
- “Replacement Cost” valuation applies to most scheduled vehicles, mobile equipment or specialized equipment. Members can issue eligible items at rates competitive with the Local Government Property Insurance Fund.
Group Purchase Programs
- Boiler and Machinery
- Employment Practices Liability
- Excess Public Entity Liability
- Special Events
- Cyber Liability