NEW! This catalog contains information about all of the training we offer. Check It Out!
Check out the Training Calendar for more info!
NeoGov will be moving anyone with the following criteria to their Unified Self Service portal starting May 31st. (If your municipality already uses Unified Self Service, disregard).
- Customers who have both Perform and Learn (regardless of implementation status)
- Customers who have both Onboard and E-Forms (regardless of implementation status)
- Insight-only customers who do not utilize Online Hiring Center (OHC) for their hiring managers or other end users
Note that customers must have Unified Self Service enabled in order to use the mobile app once it launches.
SPECIAL NOTE: Activation emails for the Learn system only lasts for 5 days. If you need another activation email, please contact Tiffany Wier – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Tiffany Wier at email@example.com.
Announcing the 2022 Webinar Wednesday topics!
Webinars for 2022 are out! If you are interested in seeing what’s coming up for webinar topics, take a look here!
New Learn eLearnings in the Course Catalog!
CVMIC regularly reviews and releases new eLearnings to the Learn Course Catalog. Here are the Spring releases: (More to follow in the next few weeks.)
- Chainsaw Safety (SJ52)
- Electrical Safety and the 2021 NFPA 70E for Supervisors (AT_5202)
- Electrical Safety and the 2021 NFPA 70E for Workers (AT_5203)
- Emergency Planning (AT_CS226)
- Preventing Electric Shock (AT_4827)
- Sodium and Calcium Hypochlorite (AT_CS3042A)
- Struck-By Hazards in Construction Environments (AT_CS277)
- Walking and Working Surfaces in Construction Environments (AT_CS247)
To enroll in these courses, log into Learn, select the Course Catalog Tab, search for the course using the course title in the keyword search and select the “Enroll” button.