Check out the Training Calendar for more info!
LEARN Updates (Updated 10/20/2021):
On May 3rd, activation emails were sent to those who did not have access to the NeoGov system. Those emails have since expired. If you need another email, please contact Tiffany Wier -
Historical records are still in the process of coming over from the Learning Link. However, the following municipalities have had ALL historical records uploaded:
If you have any questions, please reach out to Tiffany Wier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Learn eLearnings in the Course Catalog! (Updated 10/20/21)
CVMIC regularly reviews and releases new eLearnings to the Learn Course Catalog. Here are the Fall releases:
(More to follow in the next few weeks.)
- Social Media for Public Officials (BW24)
- Food Safety (SJ22)
- Zoning Basics: By Right Projects, Special Permits, and Zone Changes (BW16)
- Zoning Basics: Permit Evaluation Criteria (BW20)
- Zoning Basics: Roles and Procedures (BW18)
- Zoning Basics: Subdivision Ordinances (BW22)
- Zoning Basics: Uses and Development Standards (BW14)
To enroll in these courses, log into Learn, select the Course Catalog Tab, search for the course using the course title in the keyword search and select the “Enroll” button.
Announcing the 2021 Webinar Wednesday topics!
Webinars for 2021 are out! If you are interested in seeing what’s coming up for webinar topics, take a look here!
$3,708,680 Returned To Members in 2020, and $12,762,580 Returned in the Last 3 Years!
Other Advantage Programs