This catalog contains information about all of the training we offer. For best viewing quality, click the catalog icon and download the PDF instead of using the web browser.
Check out the Training Calendar for more info!
*The last round of Unified-Self Service Rollouts has been completed on July 31st, 2023. On Unified Self-Service for managers and users, Learn can be accessed through the “Training” link on the left side of the NeoGov screen. (HR Users/HR Admins are the only security profiles with access to Learn via the upper left drop down in the Unified Self-Service view.)
*Learn now has eLearning courses approved for SHRM credit. You can find the course list and credit amount HERE.
* SPECIAL NOTE: Activation emails for the Learn system only last for 5 days. If you need another activation email, please contact Tiffany Wier – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CVMIC Annual Meeting is approaching!
Member Reps, please mark your calendars for Oct. 5-7th!
Learn eLearning Announcements!
NeoGov updates and replaces trainings in Learn monthly. Here are the newest releases:
- Effective Writing for Business (BV78, SHRM .25)
- Evaluating Your Workplace Behavior (BV82)
- Focusing on the Customer (BV26, SHRM .50)
- Writing Inclusive Job Descriptions (BW40)
- Dealing with Aggressive Behavior (BV86, SHRM .25)
- Dealing with Conflict (BV84, SHRM .25)
- Dealing With Grief and Loss in the Workplace for Employees (BW36)
- Dealing With Grief and Loss in the Workplace for Supervisors (BW38)
- Ethics: Governmental Transparency for Public Officials (HW51)
- Ethics: Personal Financial Gain by Public Officials (HW47)
- Ethics: Understanding Fair Processes for Public Officials (HW53)
- Ethics: Personal Advantages and Perks for Public Officials (HW49)
- Identifying Performance Standards (BV74, SHRM .25)
- Workplace Investigations for Supervisors: Closing the Investigation (HW27)
- Workplace Investigations for Supervisors: Conducting Interviews (HW25)
- Workplace Investigations for Supervisors: Knowing When & Why to Investigate (HW19)
- Workplace Investigations for Supervisors: Planning the Investigation (HW21)
- Workplace Investigations for Supervisors: Preparing Interview Questions (HW23)
- Writing Unbiased Interview Questions for Supervisors (BW42)
- Private-to-Public: An Orientation Overview for Employees New to Local Government (CV105)
- Active Shooter and Workplace Violence Response (Workplace) (SJ68)
- Flagger Safety (SJ70)
- Home Office Ergonomics (SJ64)
*To enroll in these courses, log into Learn (if using Unified Self-Service, select the “Training” link on the left side of the screen), select the Course Catalog Tab, search for the course using the course title in the keyword search and select the “Enroll” button.